At Unifor as a distributor of Kimberly Clark products we not only provide products for end businesses, but also for contract cleaners. We have access to the full Kimberly Clark Professional product range and can help you achieve healthy workplace solutions.
We're often asked why clients should consider Unifor Corporate Supplies over Officeworks - here's a very short presentation explaining just a few of the many benefits.
Kimberly Clark's Kleenex 4456 (pictured below) is one of our best selling larger format paper hand towels. They are made here in Australia meaning they keep jobs local and are designed to be used in the Kimberly Clark 4959 Plastic Dispenser or the Kimberly Clark 4950 Stainless Steel Dispenser.
Quick product stats:
- each towel is 30.5cm x 24cm
- towels are white in colour
- 120 towels per sleeve (a single sleeve is picture)
- 24 sleeves per carton, making a total of 2880 paper towels per carton
- made with Kimberly Clark's Airflex technology which increases absorbency and towel strength
- towels are interleaved allowing efficient dispensing
If you are purchasing large quantities we recommend purchasing by the pallet for best pricing. Each pallet contains 36 cases for a total of 103,680 paper towels.
The Kimberly Clark Kleenex 4456 paper towels (also referred to as KC 4456) can be ordered online or over the phone (02) 9438 4633.
Here are two very simple questions for you:
Kleenex 4440 Compact Towels are one of Kimberly Clark's most popular paper towels in Australia. They are designed to fit in the Kimberly Clark 4980 compact dispenser which are a great dispenser for areas that are tight on space, e.g. small bars and cafes or doctor's consultation rooms.
Kleenex 4440 hand towels are made in Australia and feature the following benefits:
- Each paper towel is 29.5cm x 19cm, so while they are "compact" towels they are still quite large for general every day use
- These towels use Airflex technology making them up to 20 times more absorbent
- Up to 50% stronger when wet compared to other compact towels
- Softer and whiter with a more luxurious texture
- Green Peace approved by means of receiving third party certifcation via The Forest Stewardship Council
- Austalian made in one of Kimberly Clarks manufacturing locations
Each carton of Kleenex 4440 Compact Towels contains:
- 90 towels per sleeve (a sleeve is picture to the right)
- 24 sleeves per case (totalling 2160 paper towels per case)
- 48 cases per pallet
To order Kleenex 4440 paper hand towels simply place an order online or phone (02) 9438 4633. If you are looking to order large quantities, e.g. as the building manager for a block of offices needing a pallet of hand towels, please contact us with details and we can look into contract rates for you.
At Unifor we find that long life milk or UHT (Ultra Heat Treated) milk in demand for our business customers. In an office setting with limited fridge space and a high volume of milk used it probably isn’t really a surprise - after all long life milk can be stored at room temperature, whereas milk purchase from the supermarket fridge must be stored below 4 degrees at all time.
Long life milk also contains the same nutritional elements as fridge milk with the main difference being the way the milk is processed. Fresh (pasteurised) milk is heated to 74°C for 15 seconds. Long Life Milk is contrast is heated to 140°C for two seconds and then packaged aseptically. The increased temperature at which long life milk is treated results in a greater reduction in bacteria and heat resistant enzymes in comparison to milk that undergoes pasteurisation – giving it an extended shelf life.
Following on from our blog post about the history of tea we thought we'd blog about different types of tea - in particular for this post Green Tea. Researching different teas can uncover some interesting facts, and for this post we've compiled what we thought were the 10 most interesting facts about green tea.
A Coffee Dispenser is a convenient and clean way to provide that caffeine kick in the workplace or office. Not only do the units look great, they are easy to operate and can dispense a wide range of granulated beverages from coffee to hot chocolate.
Some great features of the coffee dispenser pictured:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Suitable for dispensing a wide range of products
- Clean and hygenic
- Dispenses single serve amount on each turn
- Easily refillable with new dispensers
- Low maintenance
- Great value for money on per cup rate
One purchase of each new machine we include 1 of each of the coffee dispenser refill jars / cannisters that we stock (listed below). These dispenser refills are also available for purchase online meaning you'll be sure to never run out of your favourite hot drink.
Nescafe Gold refills are designed to fit the Nescafe Beverage Bar Dispenser. Nescafe Gold is a premium blend of roasted coffee beans which is rich and smooth - the perfect way to have coffee. The Nescafe dispensing unit is great for the work place and other high traffic area and allows for a variety of different products to be dispensed.
The Nescafe Gold refill features include:
- Premium blend of instant coffee
- Each PET jar contains 250 grams of coffee
- Plastic container avoids breakages
- Each refill is foil sealed ensure freshness and richness of coffee
- Convenient and hygenic single use jar
- Availability for purchase in single units or cartons of 12
- Fits the Nescafe beverage bar for easy and convenient dispensing
For other beverage bar refills simply click on the links below:
Paper kitchen towel rolls are a necessity for any office of home. They are handy to have around to clean up spills, can be used instead of a serviettes and are also great for wiping down benches.
We stock three of the most popular kitchen towel rolls, all are listed below with their respective features and benefits. Should you have any questions that aren't answered by the information below please contact us on (02) 9438 4633.
Kimberly Clark Kleenex Paper Kitchen Towel Roll 4430
Kimberly Clark Scott Roll Hand Towel 4419
TORK Commercial Paper Towel Roll 2187951